How much would you give to never be ignored at the beach ever again? To attain the sort of physique that always attracts a second glance from admiring passers by?
Six Pack abs are no longer a distant dream, but a simple combination of nutrition and the correct exercise. Here are six tips, to turn your focus to the right direction – towards a set of abs to be proud of.
1. Focus on the correct nutrition – This is critical and a major focus area for The Truth About six pack Abs. It is no surprise that the secret to a well defined set of abdominal muscles is not to hide them under a layer of subcutaneous fat.
2. Avoid wasting money on worthless fat loss products – Far better to invest your money on good basic nutrition, than fill yourself with chemicals and possibly harmful drugs which can detract from your health.
3. Focus on an all-round exercise regime – A full body scientifically proven exercise program which maximizes your body’s physiological response. I have been involved in strength training and bodybuilding for over 20 years and have been amazed at the number of top level bodybuilders I have heard say that they hardly train their abs at all, such is the synergistic effect of their full body workout.
4. Avoid overtraining – Thousands of abdominal repetitions may make you a little stronger, but it can actually prevent you achieving a six pack, it may seem counterintuitive, but overtraining your abs will actually weaken them and prevent you from achieving that washboard look that you crave!
5. Focus on fat reduction – But avoid endless boring hours of cardio exercises, they can also be counterproductive to significantly reducing body fat. Your program needs to bring together three aspects to achieve the best balance 1. training with variety and consistency 2. good nutrition and 3. to maintain that focus to achieve your desired look.
6. Avoid sit-ups and other ineffective exercises – It is a well known fact that sit ups are not the best type of exercise for the muscles that comprise the abdominal wall. Sit-ups when carried out laying down, legs bent with feet anchored actually place more stress on the hip flexor muscles than the abdominals, which for most of the range of motion are under static (isometric) tension. Other exercises such as weighted side bends will thicken your mid-section and destroy the impression of a sweeping taper from wide shoulders down to a narrow, but muscular waist.
Make no mistake, inaction will definitely prevent you from ever having the six pack physique that you so desire. Only you can make the decision, choose to commit and once you do, you?ll never look back. Learn The Truth About six pack abs.