1. No contract version: WeaponAfter the break of the contract with Adidas, Kobe was requested by the negotiation with Adidas that he could not sign any contract with other sports company. As he should change the NBA shoes for each court, that provided Bryant good choice to try more sports company’s products. And he then chose a old company in U.S. of Converse and Weapon.
2. Desire and Game TimeAs Carter, Kobe chose ANDI when he had no sponsors for his shoes. Different from Converse, ANDI was a new boy; it enjoyed good popularity in the world by the contract with Garnett and Taichi shoes. However, the performance proved that the shoes were not suitable for Kobe, so he only wore it for few times.
3. Question IIt was hard to say who was the better player between Kobe and Iverson, but as for the NBA Shoes, Kobe had disadvantage coz he was wearing the competitor’s- Iverson’s shoes. Question I was a proud of Reebok, the blue cushioning part was a good work on the court.
4. Answer IVAnswer IV shoes was for the hot Iverson during the time. Kobe liked this shoe for the real leather in upper and good DMX in the outsole.
5. Answer VIWhen the Answer VI released, Iverson had the low pot in his NBA career. And the shoes were not good enough for the unreasonable appearance and the technology.
6. Air Force I HighIt was totally hard for people to find that Kobe chose a pair of out-of-date shoes. Air Force I was designed specially for the basketball, it said 30 years ago, however, it seemed totally out date when Kobe wore it. The shoe upper and the outsole were too hard for him to have good performance.
Kobe Bryant is regarded as the top NBA player all over the world. Kobe’s fans are so lucky to meet various versions of Kobe Bryant Shoes.